Why does everyone love taylor swift?

okay so i go on twitter and i always see something like why is taylor swift so perfect or shes so pretty i love her. alright so i disliked her the first time i heard her. she has an average voice. her songs are about all her break ups. how about writing a song called "maybe its me"? shes fricken 22 and... show more okay so i go on twitter and i always see something like why is taylor swift so perfect or shes so pretty i love her. alright so i disliked her the first time i heard her. she has an average voice. her songs are about all her break ups. how about writing a song called "maybe its me"? shes fricken 22 and acts like 12 year old. i find her annoying. and her looks, umm she wears too much makeup because she really needs it. shes below average with out the makeup. like if i saw her walking by i wouldnt look twice. she has a rat like face and a very boyish body. also in like every interview about joe jonas she always bashed him. um immature much??? can someone please explain to me why everyone is obsessed with her?
Update: um no im not jelly like i wouldnt wanna be her or anything and i dont hate on alot of people just taylor and selena gomez
6 answers 6