Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Does Koran say how long will Islam last? Where is Isa (Yeshua) in this future?

Is it fair to compare Islam's reign over the earth with this promise?

[1 Kings 9:4-5] "As for you, if you will walk before me, as David your father walked, in integrity of heart, and in uprightness, to do according to all that I have commanded you, and will keep my statutes and my ordinances; then I WILL ESTABLISH THE THRONE OF YOUR KINGDOM OVER ISRAEL FOR EVER, according as I promised to David your father, saying, There shall not fail you a man on the throne of Israel."

shooting.. - All your Quran quotes - with respect - WERE WRITTEN ALREADY 2500 years BEFORE Mohamed was even a sperm... Isn' t it of any importance to you? It woul be to me, at least.

Best Answer

Islam (submission to the will of God) was the religion ordained by God for all mankind. It was the religion of Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and all the prophets including the last and final messenger, Muhammad (SAW). The Quran says (translation):

And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; "Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of islam."

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #132)

Say ye: "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in islam)."

Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (Which is islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.

( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #67)

We took the Children of Israel across the sea: Pharaoh and his hosts followed them in insolence and spite. At length, when overwhelmed with the flood, he said: "I believe that there is no god except Him Whom the Children of Israel believe in: I am of those who submit (to Allah in islam)."

( سورة يونس , Yunus, Chapter #10, Verse #90)

Regarding Jesus, the Quran says (translation):

When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples: "We are Allah's helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are muslims.

( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #52)

And (Jesus) shall be a sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way.

( سورة الزخرف , Az-Zukhruf, Chapter #43, Verse #61)

Islam teaches and therefore Muslims believe that Jesus will return before the day of judgment and rule mankind before dying as all men must do.

This is what the Quran says and it is the truth. Those who believe in and worship one God and believe in His prophets and follow them are Muslims.