The asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

Is this a normal life?

Hello, I'm 13, male. I pretty much have no social life outside of school; or at all.

This is my daily life:

I wake up, go to school, talk to my peers occasionally, at recess, I hang out with a few people that I know. After school, I come home, eat lunch, watch tv a little, go on the computer, play some videogames for about 1 hour. At about 5:30 pm, my dad comes home, so I do my homework with his help, then I go to the gym with my dad, come back, eat dinner and sleep.

As you can see, I have NO friends outside of school. What do I do? Ive asked people if they want to hang out with me after school, but no one wants to. I have lots of aquintences, but very few friends. What do I do? My life is not like everyone else. I don't go to any parties, I don't go to the mall everyday, my parents can't afford another phone for me, I don't go out every weekend, my life is very sad and pathetic. Should I kill my self? I can't live a life of misery. At this point I am willing to read and memorize a 500page book on How To Make Friends.

Please help, I'm so confused

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

trust me im in the same boat but worse....i dont go to school and i dont have a cell phone....i go like nowhere fun...never been to mcdonalds , starbucks, jama juice , etc.... DO NOT KILL URSELF just bcus ur bored....there is a way u can make friends....its online bt at least its something.....go to ratemydrawings.com and sign up, after u sign up go to this place on the website called drawchat...u can draw and meet new ppl....hope this helps.:)

• Get into some after school activity- sports- you do things as a team and get to know

people in situations that are not forced. They happen over time and shared interest and grow

naturally into friendships.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.