Should I watch Death Note......?

Give me reasons why i should or should not..........?

• Joo
    Best Answer

yes.

only awesome animes can make me marathon a series and death note was one of it. it actually is my exam week too and I was bored so I watched death note and got hooked on it. So I sneaked on my laptop just to finish it coz I can't wait to see the next episodes xD I watched it for 3 days, all episodes on an exam week (;

just watching the first episodes thrilled me. there's something in it that makes me want to watch more. and it's probably because of: 1. awesome characters. L and Kira to be specific, even side characters like Matsuda and Misora are awesome. 2. EPIC storyline, I mean like how L simplified/deducted the mystery and pwned Kira during the first few episodes 3. It is supposed to be mystery and serious atmosphere but there are just some scenes that you can't help but laugh :3

ps though.... it got a little bit disappointing around early episode 30.

Source(s): asdfghjkl
  • .R.

Trust me, you've never lived until you've watched Death Note.

Though it also depends on personal taste.

I liked DN because:

-Detective war theme. It makes you feel smart.

-Suspense. If you like that kinda stuff, that's the show for you.

-It's like, a whole lot of mind games. The soundtracks are also EPIC.

-The art is cool.

-Death Note is an anime where the dub actually sounds right.

-The characters are likable. If you don't like Light (the protagonist) you'll probably like L (the antagonist).

It sounds like a modern version of true Voo Doo and true Black Witchcraft -- marking, and using the occult to cause their death. There are thousands, if not millions, who believe in the power of these things, and that makes it very real and very dangerous. Definitley a foray by Satan into the minds and souls of these poor people.

Then, there are those who might dabble in these things for "fun". Frankly, I would not watch or read these things because I would be bored to death, but the fact that you are even interested is not a good sign.

Who knows? You might be fine. But I would not count on your strong Christianity and strong moral character to protect you. Satan manytimes plays that game, and wins. But it is your soul.

Yes, I love it so much, that I have a manga from it, and call it "senpai". It's so amazing in so many ways, and I don't believe that any other anime would be as great as the one and only Death Note, but that's my opinion, after all.

• Hiei

Yes because it has:

Amazing characters

Great animation

Voices fit the characters(English Dub)

An amazing plot

It keeps you guessing and on the edge of your sit

It's story is unique

It's short only 37 episodes so it won't take long to watch it

It's very popular

HELLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAH! Its brilliant, the way the main character plots his evil schemes are briliantly thought out, the other characters like L, Matt, Misa, Mello are fun characters! Ecspecially L, there is a lot of violence in it but all together, it was BRILLIANT!!! :P It also has good action and really really nice animation and the Shinigami is also an awesome character!! Everything about this anime is badda$$, if you dont like animes that only have a lot of people dying in them then you defiantly wont like it, and the way the main character goes insane makes it more intense and its also amusing to watch him "Take a chip and EAT IT" :333 ALL of the characters are soo awesome...execept for misa...-_- but like i said shes a FUN character...

Yes! Death note is like a classic! Is was one of the first animes I ever watched and its still one of the best! Even if you don't like supernatural/mystery its still so good!

Source(s): I have watched it
  • Killer

Depends what you are into but it is a very interesting show and the ending was very surprising. Plus it's one of the few shows where the main character is the bad guy. Admittedly there were parts were it slowed down and got a tad boring but it is worth it in the end just cause it's very intriguing. Also opening 2 rocks! it's one of my favorites.

Do it

It has well developed characters, great art, deep ideas, not some stupid shojo, but a serious murder case anime, making it interesting, it is hilarious at times, and every single episode is different with no trace of repetition totally unique

Yes you should

1-It's the best detective story ever

2-It's good for your general anime knowledge

3-It's exciting