How long do you think it's going to take for me to lose weight?

I used to be 140 and now I'm 137, 5'2, 19 year old female and I started going back to my school gym on a regular basis. Right now I'm in the process of week 2 and instead of going to the gym for 4 days a week I just started to do 5 times a week.(excluding weekends) Sor far it's only been 7 days... show more I used to be 140 and now I'm 137, 5'2, 19 year old female and I started going back to my school gym on a regular basis. Right now I'm in the process of week 2 and instead of going to the gym for 4 days a week I just started to do 5 times a week.(excluding weekends) Sor far it's only been 7 days since I've been working out regularly but sometimes I feel like I'm going nowhere cuzI really want to rid of this exces weight since I've always been over weight and I've done some research and the sites state that it is realistic to lose 1 pound a week which seems kind of slow. Anyway this is what I do in the gym.

My workout starts off with me walking on the treadmill for 5 minutes and increasing the speed during that time. Then jogging for 25-30 min while increasing the speed of the treadmill by 2 every 5 minutes. Finally slowly decreasing the speed for 3 minutes as a cooldown.

Then I do other exercises:
3 sets of 12 bicep curls
3 sets of 12 lunges with weights
3 sets of 12 front raises with weights
3 sets of 30 second planks
3 sets of 20 side carve outs (does this workout really work)
3 sets of 12 laterall pulldown on machine
3 sets of 20 calf raises on machine
3 sets of 12 seated row

Some of the workouts change day to day but this is what I do on a Monday