help with this confusing girl?! it's short?

so i got this girls number but i was too scared to text her cause i don't know what to say so i left it so i could get to know her better or something i sit with her in class so she texted me a couple of times just about college stuff but then she would cut off the conversation or end it short (like a 15 minute long convo) i didn't know what to say so i just didn't keep it going anyways she started being really flirty with me and would always smile at me an touch my shoulder or something and it seemed like it was going somewhere for a couple of weeks but again i wasn't sure so i left it

and then all the sudden she started to avoid me completely and flirt with other guys she won't look at me at all now i don't get it she was so nice before

Best Answer

jj,

If a girl is implying she's interested and you reciprocate those feelings, it's usually best to act quickly. The best thing to do would be to ask her out on a date casually and see where it goes from there. Don't be scared and don't over think everything, it's unnecessary.

Girls will change their minds about guy very quickly (Usually within weeks or days!). It takes a lot for women to be openly flirty with men like this, so the window of opportunity does not last long. She could be trying to make you chase her, but that's a long shot.

Learn from this and make sure you're ready to act in the future!

Good luck to you!