Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Are you suppose to close your eyes when you kiss? Or leave em open...?

I was making out with this guy the other day and we stopped for a second and he was like 'heh, awh you close your eyes' .. Like as if hes saying im mot suppose too or something? .. Idk i always thought when u kiss you close your eyes . Well when youre making out at least. And you can open ur eyes for a second every once in a while.. Idk thoughts?

Favorite Answer

Closing your eyes is perfectly normal and most common really... When my girlfriend and I kiss (making out etc.), we both close our eyes for the most part and might open them once or twice but for the most part we keep them closed. I don't know why he said that really, I mean, I would say 90% of people close their eyes while kissing. BUT, most importantly just do what feels right, keep it real and keep it you :D

Source(s): Experience.
  • ?

i favor to modify it up with eyes open and eyes closed. now and again you wanna seem contained in the persons eyes who you're kissing as there will be a deep connection that way too. Eyes closed is sweet too regardless of the reality that as you experience some thing diverse and type of fantasy like.

Close your eyes, it comes naturally with me, but close them so you can really be in the moment~ it will be awkward staring into his eyes while he is kissing you. do whatever makes you feel comfortable!!

That's weird.