Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

Hello: Does optimum nutrition taste good at all?

I've recently bought a whey protein blend and am very disappointed in the taste of it, but can't complain because it's doing it's job.... but it's hard to stand the unbearable taste.

I am looking to buy Optimum nutrition serious mass and am interested in what your opinion is on the tastes and which flavors specifically. I will USUALLY prefer chocolate over any other flavor, but please tell me your experience with any flavor so I could make a decision. and I had a bad experience with my last chocolate protein so I just want one that tastes good this time. It's looking like it's either strawberry or chocolate for me?

Thank you everyone in advance.

• Norm
    Favorite Answer

I use Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard vanilla flavor. I like vanilla because it's like a "blank canvas" -- you can add frozen berries or chocolate milk to it if you wish. I actually like the vanilla flavor by itself. To be honest, I haven't found any whey or casein protein that had a chocolate flavor I liked. They all tasted either metallic, chalky, or both. Haven't tried strawberry...

ON is not bad but too sweet, I like gold standard 100% double rich chocolate more.