Amy asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 years ago

HELP FAMILY PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

my mom went to mongolia and she wont be back for a month. 2 days ago, my sister turned into a pegasus and yesterday my dad turned into a unicorn. i dont know how to take care of them, they seem to be destroying my house and they wont listen to me. What should i do?????

Favorite Answer

this is what you do... run outside, lock the doors and bike over to my house where you can stay... leave the problem to your mom when she gets back!!! YAY!

Source(s): ME
  • Smart

I'm not sure let me ask the cat-in-the-hat who is looking over my shoulder at the moment and seems to be an expert at destroyed houses....he says cut your losses and leave.

Dad and sister are independent individuals they are not obliged to listen to you or live in submission to you.

Why do you want to control them.

Call Jimmy Kimmel and get off the cocaine :D

well if i were you id learn to break a horse in, and learn to ride them. hell take them to the track, youll win every race. just let me know what track you take them to so i can bet on them!!!!!!!!!

turn hem out into the backyard.

U just had sex with urself

Source(s): U

You need a dragon... It will kill them