Amy asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

Help I think I got my teacher pregnant?

I had sex with my English teacher in a closet at school and she just found out she's pregnant she's 35 and I'm 16 wat should I do

im a guy using my sisters acount

Favorite Answer

I think you should stop lying on here. First off, your name is Amy, meaning you are female. Just to make sure I'm right and that you're not really a boy, I read some of your other questions on here. You asked if you could be pregnant in a few of them, and since men can't get pregnant, and women can't get women pregnant, I think you need to delete your stupid question. IF your additional details aren't a lie, and that's a big if since after posting this question, your account answered another question stating that your teacher got you pregnant, then man up! If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Hmm I feel sorry for you. If it was against your will, talk to your parents. If not, I think you should own up and talk to her. Maybe she will be kind and say:

1) It's OK dear, you're only 16

2) I won't keep the baby

3) Nobody will find out you're the father

But whichever it is, you shouldn't have.

You "Claim" you had sex with your female teacher and got HER pregnant yet your name on here is "AMY" hmmmm since when did girls get other girls pregnant??? That's a new one on me!

If you are for real though I suggest you man up and face it. If you have the fortunate chance of not being the daddy then stop banging teachers or anyone for that matter if you can't keep something on the end of it!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!

call the popo, hoe ! seriously dude wtf were you thinking ? that is like super illegal ! but on the chance that it might be yours, what would you do ? you have to stop being a 16yr old boy and start being a man. But you don't what is the truth yet. Get your head on straight man !! no fuckie teachers okay ??

Go on the Maury show lol

what the what the ****? that sounds like a personal problem!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! UR LIKE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE ACTOR- DAN HUMPHREY HE HAD SEX WITH MRS. CARR. HIS TEACH! HAHAHHAHA U JUST HAD SEX