Who thinks Gaming Is slowly Dying & It's going Downhill?

I think Gaming is slowly Dying in a slowly rate & Yes gaming is going downhill to me anyway because every game now is FPS or a TPS but we are getting more FPS games & less other games & Games are also getting to realistic to me to like because I thought Games supposed be about to feel unrealistic cause it's a place to escape reality to go to this imaginary or fantasy world to escape from but games are looking too much of the real thing if you what I mean. I don't get so pump or get excited a games coming coming I don't get that anymore cause I finds Games are either about Killing or Shooting things that doesn't make games fun to me> A Games makes fun for me if it was in the 90's or the early 00's era that's when Gaming was it's peak but it went downhill when this Generation started & it's about online & Making the game to look pretty & shiny & real. I don't want that cause that makes games boring & not much fun cause how Realistic the game is & They focus so much on the Graphics & less on the Game-Play cause they were too focus on the graphics & they didn't have enough time to make the game-play good.

• Enigma
    Best Answer

Actually it is the other way around. Gaming is going up-hill. Gaming by itself is just taken a giant leap in recent years.

Who would believe it when they heard that within the first week of release ONE game can sell over 500 million copies. (Black Ops 2)

I understand your concern about games being focused on fps nowadays and the skill level required to play them is virtually non-existent because old school games gave you 3 lives and you had to restart the whole game. Some games were actually impossible to beat. In term of game quality, I have to disagree. Some of the best games in terms of gameplay have awesome graphics. The Elder Scrolls- Skyrim, GTA franchise, Assassin's Creed, Hitman Absolution, Red Dead Redemption, Fable. Those games are more gameplay oriented than online multiplayer.

There are endless amount of games out there, its just the "popular games" are fps. Try final fantasy, I think you'll like it.

I agree with you!!

Most of the games coming are First Person Shooters or Third Person Shooters; like the Xbox 360 is giving A LOT of FPS and TPS games like CODBO2, and all the other shooters that recently came out. That's why I don't play on my Xbox a lot. The system has TOO MANY FPS and TPS games.

We should have more games like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Fallout, AC, Pokemon, etc. .

Something besides FPS and TPS games.

Other way around. In 1 day, 500 million copies of Black Ops 2 were sold. Yes they are making more FPS and TPS but they still make games like winnie-the-pooh (not winnie-the-pooh but you get the point) They make the games more realistic because of people wanting better graphics. And also, more people nowadays are thinking of violence, not really spongebob. Gaming has gone up hill in the last couple of years. Supply and demand. Better graphics? Here ya go! Better gameplay? Here ya go!

But MW3 was a drawback. :(

• skains

no the gaming marketplace is only getting solid their may well be some undesirable video games out yet once you verify out assassins creed or batman arkham city you cant help yet see how far we've got here from pong and we nonetheless going solid from the 1st video interest we've in no way went down hill and in no way will and any individual who thinks we are in no way performed a video interest interior the existence and lived video games are only like comedian books only via fact some human beings hate them they attempt to make all of us see it

FPS are definatly going downhill as they are running out of ideas, look at BO2, All they did was take it forward 100 years and for some reason its a best-seller.

yep im about to say screw xbox bc i want a ps3 for the game the last of us which looks amazing and watch dogs, but besides that i only play mortal kombat for abox and halo 4 nothing else so im just goin to buy mk9 for ps3 and the last of us and thats the end of video games for me

• Joseph

Gaming is not going down hill for PC, think about how much it improved over years.

i think games are going great but the call of duty series is going down hill

Whatever makes the money is what they will make

uh....no? gaming is growing.

and use paragraphs