i saw this on internet and i think its rude what do u think?

I HATE Cher Lloyd!!! She CAN'T sing, she CAN'T 'rap', she CAN'T dance and she doesn't have swag!!! No matter how many times she tries to tell people she writes raps, she DOESN'T!! If she 'raps' on her album it'll be ghost written! Her debut single is gonna be called Swagger Jagger.....should be called Swagger Jacker cuz' all she does is imitate, badly, major celebrities that have serious swag! If any of the artists stated (Britney, Rihanna and Gaga) actually work with her then they should prepare to have more people who dislike them! Sorry but it's gonna happen, it's inevitable!! Gaga's got enough people who dislike her already as recently she's just being blasphemous in her videos and the song alone Judas is an abomination!! She doesn't need Cher haters too! Call me a HATER if you want, I don't care but same way you can put your opinion across, I can too. Peace Sugarscapers! :) x :)

and this

still love Chris Brown!! I know he punched Rihanna but still... It could've been a lot worse. And anyway, I heard that she or someone else hit her again because the marks that were on her face resembled devil horns and Chris didn't do that! Now to Bieber, I wanna hear this album, it sounds good!! Why is Miley Cyrus on Overboard?!? She can't even sing that well!! Jessica Jarrell is an AMAZING singer and puts Miley's voice to shame! Jj should be more known and famous! I love Chris Brown, Jessica Jarrell and Bieber!!

and this

Butterfly Belt??? What on earth were they BOTH thinking? Jasmine for wearing that stupid kid's outfit and Justin for kissing someone wearing that stupid kid's outfit!

• Favorite Answer

I agree Cher Lloyd is horrible I only that so can't say much

Stopped reading after you used the word "swag".

Just one question:

WHO CARES?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The internet is an anonymous place, and anyone can put anything on it.

Just don't read it.

-I think You have WAY too much free time on Your Hands ! ;)

how could someone say that about gaga????