What's a good breakfast for body builders?

I'm 5'7 and 138 pounds and I'm 13 years old. First off, I went to my family doctor and he gave me the go to workout with weights. Only three times a week. I've been lifting for a year and a half now. I'm wondering, what's a great breakfast for body builders/weight lifters? Here's what I... show more I'm 5'7 and 138 pounds and I'm 13 years old. First off, I went to my family doctor and he gave me the go to workout with weights. Only three times a week. I've been lifting for a year and a half now. I'm wondering, what's a great breakfast for body builders/weight lifters? Here's what I regularly have:
2 hard boiled egg whites, a medium sized banana, a slice of whole wheat toast, and a tablespoon of natural peanut butter (100% just peanuts). Am I having too much carbs? What about fat? I'm aming for 1,500 calories a day. I burn about 300 calories on days I lift, and 500-550 on days I do cardio. My calories in my breakfast are about 375. Not exact, close enough though. How should I change my breakfast up? Thanks.