For people that had preeclampsia did you know before the doctor told you what were some of your symptoms?

At first they thought I might have problems due to fatty liver but when I saw the liver specialist yesterday he said it normally gets agitated when you gain a lot of weight throughout pregnancy. I have only lost weight I informed him of this. I then told him about my funny blood pressure problems when I stand and... show more At first they thought I might have problems due to fatty liver but when I saw the liver specialist yesterday he said it normally gets agitated when you gain a lot of weight throughout pregnancy. I have only lost weight I informed him of this. I then told him about my funny blood pressure problems when I stand and walk around or do anything it skyrockets high. When I'm sitting for a while it gets to a very
normal blood pressure result or just A slight high.

This is my second pregnancy I had high blood pressure with the first I never felt anything when I had high blood pressure. This time I feel completely exhausted like it's hard to blow dry my hair or hard to do some vacuuming around the house.. I am on blood pressure medication just a mild dose I see my doctor tomorrow. The liver doctor thinks I have the beginning of preeclampsia. Wanted to know some personal stories of how you came to be diagnosed with us. Any stories are great help!