Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Would all Islamic Governments become like Saudi Arabia's? Wouldn't it be desirable?

I would like answers specialy from Muslim people. Thanks.

Update:

Rastalvi... - would YOU like to emigrate to Saudi Arabia? You believe it would be less corrupt than Germany, for instance?

Update 2:

peace - You mentioned some things which are true, regardless what religion people have, like lack of modesty and such, but you do not see the fact that Saudi Government is - in fact - an Islamic Government, and they uphold Shariah Law. There is no difference between the Church of Rome's Government and Islamic Government: they both are "part of this World", behaving like whores on top of the Beast that ride. Both are going to be cut down by God of Heaven. Thanks.

Update 3:

Shooting Star - so why Muslims from all over the World do the Quibla towards Mecca and visit Mecca in Pilgrimage at least once in their lives? Hypocresy? Ignorance? Indifference? With those qualifications, why would God bless Mecca? It is hard to understand for me. Thanks.

Update 4:

Moosa Kamran - So, where would YOU go if the entire Earth is Governed by Allah and it becomes a whole Islamic Kingdom? To the Moon? Shouldn't you be expecting joyfully its comming? Christians say they expect "joyfully" the second comming of the Messiah - Yeshua - and proclaim His Kingdom will last FOR EVER. What about you, being Muslim? Thanks.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

No and no because SA does not have an islamic government.

***Update***.

"Shooting Star - so why Muslims from all over the World do the Quibla towards Mecca and visit Mecca in Pilgrimage at least once in their lives?

Muslims turn towards the Kabah located in the holy city of Makkah as their Qibla. The Kabah was built by the prophets Abraham and Ismail according to the Quran and dedicated to the worship of one God. Muslims turn towards the Kabah because of the the following verses revealed by God in the Quran (translation):

2:142 The fools among the people will say: "What hath turned them from the Qibla to which they were used?" Say: To Allah belong both east and West: He guideth whom He will to a Way that is straight. 2:144 We see the turning of thy face (for guidance to the heavens: now Shall We turn thee to a Qibla that shall please thee. Turn then Thy face in the direction of the sacred Mosque: Wherever ye are, turn your faces in that direction. The people of the Book know well that that is the truth from their Lord. Nor is Allah unmindful of what they do.

Makkah is a city in Saudi Arabia. SA is a country created in the 20th century. It is has no religious significance, nor is it considered an Islamic state just because the present day rulers claim it is.

The significance of the Kabah was the lost by Christians and Jews today save a few. The Jews of Madinah knew the significance of it, but refused to visit it because pre-Islamic Arabs had filled it with idols, including one of Jesus (PBUH) for Christians, Jews had taken up residence in Madinah, approximately 300 km to the north while waiting for the prophet they knew from their books was about to appear.

"Hypocresy? Ignorance? Indifference?"

I don't follow your logic. If you understood the previous response, you would agree.

"With those qualifications, why would God bless Mecca? It is hard to understand for me. Thanks.""

The religious significance of Makkah was recognized by sixth-seventh century jews and Christians as the location that Abraham left his wife Hajra and infant son Ismail. The current version of the Torah refers to it as the valleyof Bakkah and leaves off there while the Quran picks up on the missing story..

Regarding the holiness of the city Makkah, the Quran says (translation):

124 And remember that Abraham was tried by his Lord with certain commands, which he fulfilled: He said: "I will make thee an Imam to the Nations." He pleaded: "And also (Imams) from my offspring!" He answered: "But My Promise is not within the reach of evil-doers." 125 Remember We made the House a place of assembly for men and a place of safety; and take ye the station of Abraham as a place of prayer; and We covenanted with Abraham and Isma'il, that they should sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or use it as a retreat, or bow, or prostrate themselves (therein in prayer). 126And remember Abraham said: "My Lord, make this a City of Peace, and feed its people with fruits,-such of them as believe in Allah and the Last Day." He said: "(Yea), and such as reject Faith,-for a while will I grant them their pleasure, but will soon drive them to the torment of Fire,- an evil destination (indeed)!" 127 And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing. 128"Our Lord! make of us Muslims, bowing to Thy (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Thy (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for Thou art the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.

22:26 Behold! We gave the site, to Abraham, of the (Sacred) House, (saying): "Associate not anything (in worship) with Me; and sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or stand up, or bow, or prostrate themselves (therein in prayer). 27"And proclaim the Pilgrimage among men: they will come to thee on foot and (mounted) on every kind of camel, lean on account of journeys through deep and distant mountain highways; 28 "That they may witness the benefits (provided) for them, and celebrate the name of Allah, through the Days appointed, over the cattle which He has provided for them (for sacrifice): then eat ye thereof and feed the distressed ones in want.22:29 "Then let them complete the rites prescribed for them, perform their vows, and (again) circumambulate the Ancient House." 30 Such (is the Pilgrimage): whoever honours the sacred rites of Allah, for him it is good in the Sight of his Lord. Lawful to you (for food in Pilgrimage) are cattle, except those mentioned to you (as exception): but shun the abomination of idols, and shun the word that is false,-

To summarize, SA has nothing to do with the significance of the Qibla.

• ?
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

They already did except for a few. The governments that are like SA are, Jordan, Syria, Oman, Qatar, and other. In fact these 4 countries that i wrote are the biggest Muslim embarrassment you can ever imagine. Some people think that the Kaaba makes Muslims there good ones. But unfortunately, you'd be surprised how junk the people there are and especially the government. They only care about them selves and they are showoffs. The proof that they are showoffs is because they like to do drifts with an old rusted car the makes noise. For this more than 10 people die everyday. For the whole country, they probably lose thousands or millions of people a day. Can you see now that the governments never care about Saudi Arabian's lives except for the king who is 90+ years old. Probably the oldest in SA so far.

Source(s): Yahoo
  • 7 years ago

Coming from a Muslim, I would never move to any Islamic-governed country, especially in this day and age. I like it when religion doesn't get in the way of governing. I prefer a State governed by moral/ethics over a book written thousands of years ago.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

i guess yes all of them except Egypt ! Egyptians will never surrender, we will f%&k Muslim Brotherhood !

BTW i'm Muslim.

Saudi Arabia ???? WTF No, i would like to emigrate to Germany not Saudi Arabia ! Saudi Arabia is the corrupted one, they are retarded ignorant people

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.