How much would it cost to travel to Hawaii or Mexico from Winnipeg?

I'm planning on taking my mom and my sister to one of these places for Christmas and I'm just wondering how much it would cost approximately. Including flight, hotels, dining, etc. Hawaii would be my first choice!

Also, I'm not worried about the price at all, I've been working a year to make this happen!

Also I'm thinking of staying for 2 weeks time

Favorite Answer

Try the website of Tripadvisor.

The return flight seems to cost $1750 per person to Hawaii, $1420 per person to Mexico City.

Source(s): www.tripadvisor.com

It is VERY late to be buying tickets. you will pay at least twice as much now than you would have if you had bought the tickets 4 months ago. You may have difficulty finding seats. you need to look on Expedia.com or one of the many other sites and check prices to the specific city you want to go to. they will probably shock you. If you are not comfortable using the internet to find tickets, call a travel agent...they do their best to get you the best price available. No one here can give you a price without knowing the city you want to go to...also price varies depending on when you want to travel. I really think a travel agent would be best for you to use, especially this close to the holidays...finding tickets is going to be difficult.

hawaii 3 adults 2 weeks

about 10,000 dollars plus food,transportation in hawaii

mexico 3 adults abot 6000,00

for 2 weeks all in

i would not do mexico though to many issues there.

florida might be cheaper and hot to.

I think it depends,I don't think they offer deals for solo travel.I think you should consult a travel agency.They know all the things about the fare.