Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

why did 2pac hate Notorious B.I.G?

i like them both and 2pac hated Big and Big hated 2pac. why was this

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Don
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

2Pac and Biggie first met in the early 90's before Biggie, or the Notorious B.I.G. had even put out an album. 2Pac had already done some albums (2Pacalypse Now, Strictly for my N.I.G.G.A.Z, Thug Life: Volume I) when Biggie first got started. 2Pac "schooled" Biggie on the "rap game" since 2Pac already had knowledge of how the industry works. The two became close friends during this time. In November, 1994, at a studio where 2Pac was supposed to be recording music, 2Pac was assaulted and robbed by two men who nearly killed him by shooting him. 2Pac was on his way to record a song at the studio, and Biggie and his friends, like Lil' Cease, also happened to be there. Once Biggie and his friends heard the commotion in the lower levels of the studio, one of them, Lil Cease?, went to check what happened, and apparently 2Pac had been shot. They brought him up and called for an ambulance. 2Pac felt that the fact that Biggie happened to be at the same studio was no coincidence, and felt that Biggie may have had knowledge that the robbery would take place before it happened and did not tell him or warn him. 2Pac felt that Biggie was partially responsible. After 2Pac was shot, he also had to appear in court to face sexual assault charges. He was convicted and sentenced to 1 1/2 to 4 1/2 years in prison. During his time in prison, apparently Biggie, who was supposed to be 2Pac's friend never bothered to visit him or thank 2Pac for any of the advice he gave him either. Biggie was enjoying the success of his album (Ready to Die) and 2Pac felt that to do that, without giving any type of respect or shout out or any tribute for all his help was disrespectful. Biggie owed 2Pac more than that. As soon as 2Pac was released, in large part due to Suge Knight, he made it an objective of his to retaliate against those who had wronged him or disrespected him. That was primarily Biggie, who might have had something to do wit 2Pac's shooting, and who never visited him, except for once to his father, Billy Graham, in the hospital, and for not giving 2Pac any credit for any of his help or advice.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Cos %and giant were as soon as friends. Percentvisited significant in his studio. P.C.Was once shot in bigs studio. Pac (almost always on account that he wasn't considering straigt) inspiration colossal organised it. Each rappers fell out. Huge makes a music about it. The media say it used to be made earlier than the capturing (it wasn't). Percentwrote the greatest rap diss of all time "hit em up". Both rappers started and entire on warfare between the east and west. You needed to take sides or your pals would name you a traitor. Percentobtained shot. The west blaimed giant. Tremendous went to the west and bought killed. Both sides blaimed every different for the deaths of the 2 legends.

• 8 years ago

Pac and the outlaws went to meet BIG and junior mafia in a hotle, and when pac was the the elevator he got robbed and shot 5 times. So Pac thinks BIG set him up. We will never know if BIG truly did it. Im more of a Pac guy but I really dont think BIG did it. He had no reason to.

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Pac was shot and robbed In '94. He thought that Biggie had set him up 'cause he was In the same building. Pac then recorded "Hit 'Em Up" aimed at Big. People thought that "Who Shot Ya?" by Big was aimed at Pac, but he said It was recorded before the shooting, and had no relation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

you all leave out the part where it pac says in jail his boys were bragging bout hitting pac everyone was like YOU DINT KNOW? biggies boys bragging

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.