Did you know that most black market guns are purchased legally?

[Special Agent] Wachtel [of the ATF] says one of the most common ways criminals get guns is through straw purchase sales. A straw purchase occurs when someone who may not legally acquire a firearm, or who wants to do so anonymously, has a companion buy it on their behalf.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/guns...

Way to dodge the question! Really highlights your critical thinking skills.

• Jared
    Best Answer

yes, I already knew about this.

• Erika

A offender has no suitable to a firearm, they gave up that suitable whilst they commited the crime. EDIT: I did slightly gentle examining in this count, right here is what i found. hundreds Of weapons have been Taken Out Of The palms Of Felons And different unlawful proprietors l. a. (AP) ? California lawyer widespread Jerry Brown says government for the time of California have seized greater effective than 540 weapons in recent months as area of a crackdown on convicted felons and others banned from possessing firearms. On Monday, Brown introduced that sweeps performed by state and native regulation enforcement considering June concentrated a pair of million,000 gun proprietors who had offered the weapons legally, yet have been later barred from possessing weapons because of the fact of incredibly some legal and misdemeanor convictions, or because of the fact they have been later discovered to be mentally sick. The seizures comprise each and every thing from handguns to attack rifles. The proprietors have been pointed out by a state database that fits offender histories with gun possession registries. government plan to check out approximately 9,000 others, probably confiscating hundreds greater illegally owned firearms. end of article I fail to establish what the undertaking is. The weapons are being faraway from criminals and others whose suitable to very own a firearm is now no longer valid.

Sure. The ATF buys a lot of guns and distributes them. Not hard to tell really.

Did you know the ATF sold guns to drug cartels through operation fast and furious with the intention of getting people killed so they could use the fear it creates to ban 2nd rights? Did you know Obama used executive privilege to cover it up. Do you know the FBI has busted a lot of cops and military for selling guns to street gangs?

Straw purchasing is illegal. Thus voiding your question. You are lying on your BATF form. There is a question asking if you are buying for yourself. If you lie, you are committing a crime. Its not purchased legally if you buy it for someone else.

Source(s): Multiple gun owner.

So are you saying I should give up one of my rights because a criminal is a criminal. I have never committed a felony. Why should I as a law abiding citizien give up my rights.

• T-Bone

black market ... legally...i see some faults in your logic.

If it's "black market" it's illegal, right?