17R3W
17R3W asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

When I call Obama the "disappointment in chief" or "Bush with a Tan" ?

... what do you think I mean?

There has been something of a talking point going around that Liberals like myself are actually Republicans, just because we disagree with many of Obama's more conservative ideas.

But two things I've often said is that I'm "disappointed" in him and that he's too much like President Bush.

What do you think I mean when I say those things?

Search for "disappointment in chief' - https://www.google.ca/webhp?hl=en&tab=ww#hl=en&sug...

Search for "Bush with a tan" - https://www.google.ca/webhp?hl=en&tab=ww#hl=en&tbo...

Favorite Answer

Trust me, I know exactly what you mean, and so would typical Y!A liberals if they would learn to think before typing "racist".

it is calling the place you decrease the taxes it is the super distinction. under Bush taxes have been decrease for the prosperous. under Obama the middle type it is the middle of this united states gets a tax decrease. super distinction. we could verify out historic previous for examples. England is the suitable occasion, interior the 18th century whilst it substitute into greater then France, why? simply by fact England worshipped the tradesman, the middle type guy, shown by using authors which incorporate Defoe. next is the allotment of money, Obama is going to take money from ineffective classes and companies which incorporate Halliburton and mercanary companies with a view to learn a substantial volume of a refund. Obama's rules will reason a downsurge in our financial device for a whilst, yet in accordance to plot it incredibly is going to come back. issues in specific situations ought to worsen with a view to get greater advantageous. it incredibly is the darkest before the gentle. And the gentle is coming.

Canadians are feeble minded drones who are often found guzzling down a bucket of Timmy's

http://unambig.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/timmys....

Not sure I would agree with the "Bush with a tan" thing. Obama has disappointed many though.

• Mark

Same way I feel. that politicians are all crooks, & we need an actual true american in office. not some puppet for the Two (really ONE) party system.

Source(s): congrats, great minds think ALIKE!

"what do you think I mean?"

Perhaps you should think out your questions first, post them.

I tried your link.

All it finds is THIS QUESTION.

FAIL