I cant eat breakfast in the morning?

In the mornings (on school days or depending on what time I wake up), I usually don't eat breakfast because when I do, my stomach starts hurting around noon. And it's only if I eat breakfast before a certain time like I can't eat breakfast too early or my stomach will start hurting.

What's wrong with me and what can I do to fix it?

• zocor
    Favorite Answer

A lot of school goers go through that but don't admit it. I commend you. I never ate breakfast either. Don't worry about it. Just drop it. No need for it if it is a pain for you.

Just eat more nutrition when you can eat.

It sounds like hormones playing games. Hormones always win. So don't fight it just compensate. At lunch and dinner eat more greens.

Your stomach may hurt at noon because you are getting hunger pangs. It has nothing to do with anything you ate 3 or 4 hours earlier. Try eating something light for breakfast, start with 1/2 piece of toast with a little peanut butter on it, for the protein or bring some crackers with you to eat on your way to school or between classes, if you are aloud. I was never and still have a tough time eating breakfast. I don't feel sick, I just get much food down. I usually just have about 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese. Before I retired, I was able to eat a decent breakfast, but that was after I got to work, approximately 3 hours after I woke up.

• Jewel

I'm a breakfast eater, but I can't necessarily eat as soon as my feet hit the floor. The key is probably to wake up a bit earlier. If you know it'll be, say, an hour before you can eat without side effects, then build an hour into the morning to wake up, bum around, maybe do your hair/makeup or go over your homework.

I think your stomach hurts because you are hungary. If you are comcerned see a doctor.

Hman

Get up at midday and then eat it.