???
??? asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

I think I am being bullied. What should I do? Please, I'm in middle school.?

There is this boy in almost all of my classes and he keeps bugging me. He stole half my lunch, ate some of it and gave it back. He took my pencil box and threw it away when I ASKED for it back.He stole some gum and he kicked chairs into my knees three times already. He also poured snow all over my work, binder and my clothes.

I think I'm being too dramatic but at the same time he makes me want to cry.

People tell me not to tell a teacher, it will only get worse but I want it to stop :( idk what to do!

I have never done anything to him at all and nobody laughs when he is mean to me. I've tried being nice to him, I've tried ignoring him and I've tried talking to him but he only gets more mad and denies that he's mean to me.

Should I tell my teacher and ask him to make it anonymous? Please help, my parents already know. And I have no idea how to find my school councillor. I'm not trying to be shallow but I'm not ugly or fat, I have many friends and I'm very friendly (I try to be friendly) to everyone and I have many friends but they don't really stand up for me. Only once one of his best friends stood up for me, but the bullying continued.

I am completely confused, if anyone can, please help. The teacher never notices:(

Thanks everyone. PS: I'm a girl, kind of shy

Favorite Answer

I suffered bullying badly throughout high school. In some of the cases were the boys bullied me after we left school they tried to ask me out. I don't know why he does it if its true but it could be that he lies you. But whether its true or not it doesn't give him the right to treat you like that. you need and i can't stress it enough, you need to tell a teacher. or someone you trust at school but someone at school who can do something about it. or even have your parents go in and talk to someone. You can go to your school office and they can give you information about the counselor. They will have to make the information available to you if you ask although they should make it available anyway and they wont have to tell your parents should you want to see the counselor. don't keep it secret, it gets worse that way its better to tell a teacher so you definitely have someone on your side. good luck

Tell the right teacher u know will stop the bulling. Just don't tell any teacher. Tell a teacher that will have him stop completely or have him remove from the school. Also ur parents are there for u too so tell them as we'll...i hope everything goes well u...shame on that person bulling u):(

If he's got no one on his side and your a girl you should have no problem making his life hell. Do what he does to you but not worse cos that makes you look like the bad guy. The reason I can't stand up to my bullies is because there are four of them. If it was one I'd kick his a**

Go to the office and ask to see the counciler because its a big emergency and then have her tell all of your teachers what's been going on so they're aware but if it happens again and the teacher doesn't see just yell stop!! As loud as you can

Ask WWE ''be a star'' to visit your school its anti bully organization

and you should learn some self defense to deal with this for whole life.

if you tell hes just gonna call you a snitch maybe he likes you but teasing is consider first grade ish and technically hes not teasing you hes just being mean just beg him to stop it worked for me ask him why hes being a bullie