Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mason Julius! Very handsome

• 8 years ago

Mason Julius

• 8 years ago

Mason Julius. It sounds very regal and handsome. It is not everyday you here someone named Mason Julius. I've known about a million Michaels so far. Well not a million, but you get what I'm saying. Grant is a nice middle name for Michael, but the first names is too common. I love Mason Julius!

• 8 years ago

I love the name Mason, but julius immediately makes me thing of the orange drink. I love the second name Grant but as others have mentioned, Michael is rather common, unless it is a family name I would personally avoid it. Mason has the benefit of being common enough that everyone knows how to pronounce it and spell it, but is uncommon enough that there may be another mason in school, but likely not in his class, which allows him to feel like an individual without standing out awkwardly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Mason Julius seems to roll off the tongue better and has my vote.

Though, Micheal Grant seems to be a more professional name.

I would say if you cant choose try combining the two some like Micheal Julius, or Micheal Mason, or Julius Grant.

Also try alternate spellings EX:Mical, Mikal, Michal - Juleaus, Jewleus, Juilius - Macon - Ghrant.

• 8 years ago

Michael Grant

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Michael Grant sounds charming and I imagine a romantic gentleman, so I am 100% behind Grant!

• 8 years ago

Michael Grant

Good luck!(:

• A.N.
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Mason Julius, it flows better.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Try combining both names or merge them together.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.