Games where you play as a demonic character?

Lately I've taken a pretty bit interest in games that will actually allow you to play as a demonic creature or entity. I would prefer something on the computer (although this isn't completely necessary ), downloadable or purchasable, it doesn't matter if it's multiplayer or not, so no worries on that although an mmorpg would be quite interesting. If you can provide more than one that helps as well.

thank you in advance

Favorite Answer

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines, one of the finest examples of role playing. You actual role play in the game. There's different types of vampire to choose from, and each clan is completely different from one another. You'll need to patch the game to fix alot of the bugs and glitches, but it has a huge fan base, so there's an unofficial patch. I'd recommend to anyone, it's a master piece.

Just remembered BloodRayne. You get to play a vampiress, and it was pretty much designed for nerds to get off on a sexy female vampiress. As a game on whole it's alright, the hack and slash elements are decent, but not the best in the world.

I think i remember an mmorpg, of some sorts. I remember seeing it an a game informer back in like 2003 i think. You got the choice of playing as a hunter, or vampire. I don't remember the name of the game, or if it even got released, but i remember the screen shots pretty clearly. Looked pretty decent, and this was before the vampire craze of the now.

There's also the Legacy of Kain series, which tell a decent story, and the gameplay is pretty cool. It also has a unique take on vampires, like for instance rain hurts them. I defiantly suggest checking out these games.

There is the Elder Scrolls games, i'd go with morrowind, before oblivion, or skyrim. If i'm right the paths you can take as vampire are more flushed out in morrowind then the other games.

You can also look forword to World Of Darkness, a mmorpg where you play as a vampire. I don't know much about it.. Here's a site that will explain more about it. http://www.wodnews.net/ Also here's the wiki about the games universe, and i think a table top version. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_Darkness

Don't know if zombies are a demonic creature, but try Stubbs Rebel Without a Pulse, not an intense dark themed game. It's more an extremely funny game, developed by the halo creators. You play as the love able Stubbs, a zombie, who has all sort of abilities. The game has multiplayer capabilities, but none of it is online. Don't know how a game from the halo creators has no online Multiplayer Component. Neverless the game is really good, and the soundtrack is awesome.

There's also zombie panic source, it's essentaily zombie mod for cs, only made into a full fledge game, though it's a mod, so it's free to download off steam.

I'll try an come up with some more games, if i can think of any.

Forgot to mention, most of these games can be purchased on steam, or GoG. I'd buy the ones that you can get on gog, from gog. Although steam's having a sale, so you might get a better deal. gogs also having a sale too, and alot of games are 50% off. I'd get them from gog because it's DRM free, and you don't have to be signed into something. The only game i really don't know where to buy it is Stubbs. It was on steam, and i was planning on buying, but they removed it.

Can't believe I forgot it. Try Planescape Torment. It's a PC title, and the story to the game is amazing. You play as a demonic character in it, and you'll create a party with other demonic characters.

Hey there,

If you are searching for Lord Of The Rings Online you can download it for free here: http://bit.ly/1pUN38T

no surveys, no scams, just the full game!

Lord Of The Rings Online boasts its great animation which perfectly simulates the graphics shown in the movie.

I love it!

Try devil may cry I'm not sure if it is on PC but they are great games you are the son of a demon and get some cool demon powers

Lucius.

You play as the son of Satan, it's a pretty cool and interesting game, and its for PC.

fable 3 lets you be the bad guy if you want, (later in game if you have been bad you get flaming wings)

skyrims new dlc lets you be a vampire and also normal skyrim lets you be a werewolf

most of the lord of the rings games lets you be the evil side

Lucius is the only one I know of.

Well, you play as the child of Lucifer, and stuff.

skyrim