Sword Art Online Reactions and Opinion?

In all honesty, I really enjoyed watching SAO and in no way I'm a hater of this series just to clarify.

In my three years of watching anime, this is the first time I actually hated the main protagonist, not asuna but Kirito for many reasons. As the story progressed, he became too cocky for the fact all of his wins are forced. For example, during the boss fight in SAO,literally he died when he fought the GM. The GM stabbed him directly and reduced his HP to 0. Solely in that point, the only outcome of the entire story is tragic but guess what, for unknown reason, he didn't die immediately and conveniently killed the GM in a miraculous fashion. Note that I'm basing heavily my reactions according to the anime, not in the literary works of SAO. Also I want to stress this out, Kirito is rolling like a boss to the point every event or arc is predictable. The bottom line is, I want to say that SAO is a little above mediocre anime. Not that great but not that bad. Just ok but not greater than Mirai Nikki.

I'm not a writer or something but this is my honest opinion about the series.

Best Answer

Out of many anime that I have watched, I was very impressed with the story line. I do agree that Kirito was a bit arrogant, but that made me love him even more because the thing is, no one is perfect. Even in an anime, everyone has their faults and weaknesses, but you have to remember that Kirito tried so hard to become the best because he swore to clear the game if it was the last thing he did.

I believe that this anime shows that life is a matter of will power, not strength or muscles, but your mind. Kirito challenged the impossible and the last boss fight was just to show that you are in control. No one can decide things for you.

As a writer and an artist, perhaps it is just my way of interpreting this anime. I thoroughly enjoyed watching this anime from the beginning and following Kirito's adventures. I was, however, very disappointed with the ending. It didn't feel completed.

i'm a extensive anime otaku and Sword artwork on line is my style a million favourite anime. i like how Kirito is in simple terms rather solid and you in no way what cool element he will do, additionally like the romance between Kirito an Asuna. The animation is large and the voice actors rather make it look actual. I additionally like how Kirito gets lots better and his innovations-set variations while somebody dies. the certainty that he has his own particular strikes is dazzling. Asuna at first became like a solo shy person wearing a purple coat yet then gets a efficient place interior the Knights of the Blood. additionally like it how he's break free beta testers and is named a beater. additionally how he defies the sport which you will understand once you have watched sufficient. i'm no longer able to watch for a season 2. popular i think of SAO is astounding and between the main suitable animes i've got ever watched.

i get were your coming from but when he was in the group of people and kill that first boss that guy who died faded away so i think the sam thing happened when he killed the GM. and i loved mirai Nikki but i didn't like the ending

I thought it was pretty boring, I only watched a few episodes. Mirai nikki was interesting to me until he fought a totally typical maid character and I got bored.

I watched it up to 17 episodes, that really surprised me because I hated every episode but couldn't stop watching. Fortunately I did, its got to be one of. The worst anime I've ever seen. Young Justice is far superior.

Good plot base, horrible development.