Sexual attraction to sister?

i love my sister as a sister. but recently i have been getting crazy sexual attractions to her. she is 20 and i am 22. One day i walked in on her in the bathroom where she had her top off and i saw her boob ever since then i cant stop thinking about her even tho i have a girlfriend. i sometimes have found my self... show more i love my sister as a sister. but recently i have been getting crazy sexual attractions to her. she is 20 and i am 22. One day i walked in on her in the bathroom where she had her top off and i saw her boob ever since then i cant stop thinking about her even tho i have a girlfriend. i sometimes have found my self going through her bras and thongs and masterbating to them and fanatasizing about her all the time. my question is have other siblings felt this attraction to each other and what have they done to stop the attraction or if they went further. because i really do want to go further with it and ask her what she thinks about me but i want to get more input on this from other expriences thank you for all the help.
12 answers 12