DOES CANADA POST SHIP WHEN THERE'S A SNOWSTORM?

There's a huge snow storm in Montreal, and I'm expecting a small SD card in the mail tomorrow (the expect date is tomorrow from the tracking number), will I still be receiving it tomorrow?

Favorite Answer

Canada Post delivers when it is snowing unless roads are impassable. It may come or it may not if the roads are very bad. EXPECT DATE is based on usual delivery times it does not take into account Blizzards and road closures.

Well, they try, but when it gets really bad on the roads it takes a lot longer to get anywhere, so it can be impossible to get to all the deliveries they intend to do.

• I've seen them knock off for the rest of the day when it starts raining.