Applying for Architecture(University of Waterloo) Urgent Help?

Please respond. I really need answers as soon as possible. Best answer gets 10 points. I am currently a grade 10 student strongly thinking of applying to the University of Waterloo for Architecture. I read about the admissions and, so here are the requirements:

http://findoutmore.uwaterloo.ca/programs/Architect...

Here are the portfolio requirements:

http://www.architecture.uwaterloo.ca/prospectivest...

I am really nervous because, I now the competition will be high. For some universities they have 1000 applicants and only 60 spots. I am especially nervous for the portfolio and, I will start working on it but, I have no idea how to start.

What determines most whether you will get in or not?

Is it the marks or the portfolio or the précis test?

What should I put in my portfolio?

Can I perform something on the piano as part of the portfolio?

How do I make myself standout?

What kind of drawings or paintings should I have? (a lot of architectural drawings or?)

Is it preferable that I have computer graphics?

If you know anything about Waterloo admission, how hard is it to get in? How many applicants and spots?

What else should I know about applying or making a portfolio?

• DrIG
    Favorite Answer

Information is below.

• filson

14 july - Rush The very last hotel - The Eagles ( about wiping out the yank pink Indians) 19 - Paul Hardcastle (about Vietnam warfare) united states of america Joe and the Fish - Vietnam warfare music Barry Maguire - Eve of Destruction waiting for the Worms - pink Floyd ( Holocaust) The Dreaming - Kate Bush ( wiping out of Aborigones) Enola gay - OMD ( Bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima) Belfast newborn - basic Minds Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2 ninety 9 pink Ballons - Nena (nuclear warfare) Boston Tea get jointly - Alex Harvey Band do not Drink the Water - (slaughter of the yank Indians) The Longest Day - Iron Maiden ( D-Day) how that's - Bruce Hornsby ( Civil Rights move in US) Zombie - The Cranberries ( Warrington IRA bombing) Woodstock - Crosby, Stills, Nash and youthful Millenium - Robbie Williams Lindy contains city - Al Stewart ( Charles Lindburghs 1st solo flight from lengthy island - Paris)