What type of alcohol should I buy for tomorrow?

I have at least 40 dollars I want to spend for tomorrow night. I'm definitely getting some beer, what type of liquor should I get with it? What liquor pairs well with beer and can be shared among friends? To be completely clear, I don't want any bs from people who believe their plans or beliefs are some how relevant answers. Straight up answers only.

Favorite Answer

I don't recommend mixing beer with liquor. BUT if you're bringing beer and want some liquor on hand to share with friends, you can't really go wrong with vodka. You can even get flavored vodka, even for cheap. Burnetts vodka is cheap and has a good variety of flavors you can pick up.

Source(s): Alcohol Enthusiast

Jungle Juice all the way. Get a great cooler and fill it up with Koolaid, Tang, and lemonade powder, water, and ice. Then throw some watermelon, orange slices, and grapes. some human beings leave out the fruit. then you certainly can upload thousands of white liquors. affordable Vodka, Tequila, Gin... human beings will like it. They wont be waiting to flavor the booze, and that they are going to get tanked. this is the appropriate occasion drink ever, yet risky...the drinks will creep up on you quickly! have relaxing.

• Lainie

You can never go wrong with some good old Vodka and Orange Juice.

• R T

Everclear.

Source(s): ///

Either vodka or a decent rye whiskey.