Bold and the Beautiful: Caroline Spencer?

Is she dead? It seems that she has took a hard fall there.

Favorite Answer

I doubt it she seems to be playing a major part on the show right now after all they need some action all we get it the back and forth from the trio the LHS club Liam Hope and Steffie so its fine with me it about time the wrote something new

This is just a good story line to get Katie so mad at Bill that now Bill has an excuse to run into Brooke's arms for comfort and Brooke will be oh so accommodating will Bill the stallion it brings a tear to my eye lol

• wygant

that is bill Spencer Jr ... Caroline's brother. we actually by no skill even knew he existed till after bill Sr. died. there became by no skill any communicate of him in any respect till sometime the different Spencer daughter( i think of her call is Karen... that is an identical lady who performed Caroline) she spoke of as to talk to Stephanie approximately her father's dying and could and that's while she made point out of her brother bill Jr. however the forged all looked as though it may behave like they knew approximately him all alongside.. yet i myself think of the character became created at that element.. no longer in the previous.

• Yes she did take a hard fall there, but I think she will be okay. e probably won't know until next week since the rest of this week is about Hope and Liam a-g-a-i-n....

Yes it looks like caroline is dead.

I doubt that she died, we'd have gotten wind of her leaving the show if that were the case, but that was a nasty fall indeed.

• Logan

I think she will be in a coma for a while, I just asked a question about that.