Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 7 years ago

What movie has the best cast of all time?

I'm gonna say The Departed. Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson and Leo DiCaprio in the main roles, with Alec Baldwin, Mark Wahlberg and Martin Sheen in the supporting roles, its almost *too* perfect.

what do you think?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Departed - Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson, Mark Wahlberg, Alec Baldwin, Martin Sheen

The Outsiders - Matt Dillon, Ralph Macchio, Patrick Swayze, Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, Tom Cruise, Diane Lane, C. Thomas Howell, Leif Garrett

The Return of the King - Sean Astin, Sean Bean, Cate Blanchett, Orlando Bloom, Ian McKellen, Viggo Mortensen, Liv Tyler, Elijah Wood, Ian Holm, Hugo Weaving, Miranda Otto, Dominic Monaghan

The Expendables - Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Terry Crews, Mickey Rourke, Bruce Willis, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Gary Daniels, Eric Roberts, Charisma Carpenter, David Zayaz, Giselle Itie

Ocean's Twelve - Brad Pitt, Catherine Zeta-Jones, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Andy Garcia, Matt Damon, Carl Reiner, Bernie Mac, Don Cheadle

The Dark Knight - Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Morgan Freeman, Michael Cain, Eric Roberts

Saving Private Ryan - Tom Hanks,Tom Sizemore, Edward Burns, Barry Pepper, Vin Diesel, Giovanni Ribisi, Adam Goldberg, Jeremy Davies, Matt Damon

AND FOR ME :

* The Godfather

* The Departed

* The Sting

* Pulp Fiction

* Ocean’s Eleven

* Apocalypse Now

* The Dark Knight

Source(s): GOOGLE
    • Login to reply the answers
  • Isabel
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Good one, The Departed, but it doesn't include female actors. I'd say Mars Attacks, and after you're done laughing, look at the full cast credits, there are 20 major names in the cast, plus many other character actors that we've all seen but might not know their names.

Jack Nicholson, Glenn Close, Natalie Portman, Sarah Jessica Parker, Pierce Brosnan, Michael J Fox, Danny DeVito, Martin Short, Rod Steiger, Tom Jones, Jim Brown, Lukas Haas, Pam Grier, Sylvia Sidney, Jack Black, Joe Don Baker, Paul Winfield, Christina Applegate, Willie Garson, Ray J

I'd add Oceans Eleven, Moonrise Kingdom, Cold Mountain, Silverado. And looking back in time Towering Inferno had one hell of a cast - all major stars, 12 Angry Men. And for me, by far one of the greatest that's been on my all-time favorite list is Guess Who's Coming to Dinner - Katharine Hepburn, Spencer Tracy and Sidney Poitier - it may be a small list but three of the greatest actors who ever lived working together - it wasn't any better than that.

• Lingu
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Interview with a Vampire..

Brad Pitt

TOm Cruise

Kristen Dunsts

Antonio Banderas

Stephen Rea

Christian Slater..

• One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest (1975)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073486/

The acting is Superb. Jack Nicholson at his best!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • navolt
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i have purely executed this once, some weeks in the past after I did no longer have data of age to get right into a movie. i finished up observing oblivion and that i did not have a clue wha it become about. I nonetheless do not- that is an exceedingly puzzling movie!

• 7 years ago

Anchorman

Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, David Koechner, Steve Carell, and all other guest cameos. Funniest cast IMO.

• 7 years ago

What about the expendables 1 or 2? They have some of the most badass actors in my opinion

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Inception

• 7 years ago

I really enjoy the duo of Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law in Sherlock Holmes

• Neil
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

The original Godfather

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.