Should I buy expensive concert tickets?

One of my favorite bands, The Local Natives, will be playing in my city in March. I messed up and didn't buy tickets before they sold out. Originally a huge group of my friends were willing to go, but now tickets have more than doubled in price from resellers(from $27-$70), and now only one other friend is willing to go.

I really want to go to this concert because I'm not sure if I will be able to see them live again. On the other hand, I am a student, so money is VERY tight for me.

What should I do?

Favorite Answer

all i have to say is YOLO lol jk. but seriously like the other girl said. i would deffinitely buy them if it were me.you can see on ticket master when the next time they will be in your city is that way you know wether to wait or not. but $70 for a coming soon show? to your fav band? thats a no brainer. i know moneys tight but come on $70 is not bad!

Source(s): ma brain