How would you legally define this?

I am a certified hypnotherapist and just started my business (sole prop). Most of my work is done online via skype/ videoconference with clients all over the world. I am located in BC, Canada.

My questions:

1.) Would this be considered a tangible service or intangible?

2.) Charging different taxes based on the client's province is easy, but do I need to pay GST to the CRA for clients outside of Canada? Or does it go on my income tax and that's it?

10 points for the best answer to both!

Favorite Answer

It depends on what precisely you're selling; Even Time is a tangible, for example, because it can be counted, and even, though obliquely, stored and inventoried, so if your services are provided "by the minute" or "hour" or "day" then you're technically selling a fixed tangible. Obversely, if your services are provided by the job then they become intangible due to the variations of particulars innate to each individual client/task - Which is why Itemized Billing becomes so vitally important to Audits as it clearly delineates the sale of the 'parts & labor' as tangibles versus the 'consult & services' as intangibles.

Basically, if you have actually been interested in applying hypnosis to be able to control the results of discussions to your benefit, then you'll probably have a pursuit in what is being taught in Black Ops Hypnosis, an on line plan you will find here https://tr.im/rFOOw .

This system, Black Ops Hypnosis consists in 3 major patterns. The techniques from Black Ops Hypnosis are extremely useful and function really well in reality.

Black Ops Hypnosis is one of typically the most popular secret and audio hypnosis items and it's bought well to the tens of thousands of copies worldwide.

Hi,

have you ever heard of conversational hypnosis? It's a very serious science. Everyone can learn how to become an hypnotist and this is the best resource online available http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=424

Hope it helps.