help? QUICK weightloss diets/techniques that actually work? info included...?

i'm a 17 year old female...when i was 15 i weighed 129 but over the past 2 years ive gained alot of weight. i weigh 194 now n i'm 5'4. i dont know why ive gained weight i dont eat alot...and i get okay exersize....but i feel really fat now n ive been called fat too. so if you know how i could lose like AT LEAST 20-30 pounds fast[without starving myself cause thats not good for my health.) let me know how please(: no negative comments please(:

Favorite Answer

Im in the same position as you! Gained a ton of weight over the last 2-3 years. Mostly because I was extremely active when i was younger and now im not. Tell me how if you find something that works for you. I would love to keep each other updated on this journey, for motivation and new tips we find!

Get a physical exam for a clearance and to rule out a problem. Do an inventory of your current eating and activity routine. Talk to your parents about healthy food options. Ask then about a fun membership or do extracurricular activities. Without a log, you don't know the exact content and amount you eat. Develop a plan for life. When at home, don't sit still. Thin people move. Try vegan. Info free. Vegetables, fruits, beans, whole grains, nuts and seeds. It's nice.

3 major things are important to speed up your metabolism and lose weight:

1. Consuming only the most "organic", natural, & healthiest things. (Fruits, Vegetables, Grains , Legumes (nuts, peas, beans, lentils etc), Honey & Milk , Natural Yogurt & plenty of Spring Water.(and if you are meat eater Lean Meat only..Chicken and Fish using ony baked, grilled or steamed methods) . You will not believe the difference you feel after eating ONLY above and avoiding junk food , sweets, and fattening foods of all types. * Also, if you can find a small oriental market maybe that sells it.....consume daily what is called "Green Tea" or "Jasmine Tea.".(very healthy and helps your body lose weight )

2. Excercise as much as possible each week. (at least do some walking or physical activity for 6 hours per week.) This helps your body speed up its metabolism and get your heart pumping the fat out of your body tissues.

3. Stopping all bad habits such as drinking, smoking , etc. These cause your body to not work normally or irregularly (slows down your metabolism too over time)....making you feel pathetic after and as well makes it much more dificult to lose weight.

On average ,,,,you should lose about 10 lbs per month...but it might take a month to get your body in gear. You should look to do this in a healthy, natural way..and avoid any "Quick fixes"..as they last about as long as they might work.