Is SAO (Sword art online) a very good anime?

I've heard a lot about it, but is it THAT good?

Can you try to convince me? :3

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Sure, I'll try by using my own experience watching it.

Sword Art Online is incredibly interesting. It combines futuristic sci-fi with medieval fighting styles. Even better, it's a well-done action/romance anime. While shounen fans are happy with the awesome fighting and setting, the shoujo fans get what they like too. I admit, I liked the 1st season far better than the 2nd, but the anime as a whole was absolutely amazing.

I enjoyed the character development and setting also. Not only do almost all of them have 2 sides to their personality (It's a given, you'll find out if you watch it.), but they also are very interesting to watch. Even the filler-like arcs were entertaining. Each of the characters brought their own personality into their fighting style.

The last thing I enjoyed was the complex physical setting. As stated in my first paragraph, I liked this a lot. The fact that a virtual-reality online gaming world where people's lives were at stake is reallllyyy cool in my book.

I don't want to ruin or spoil anything beyond the first episode for you, but I highly recommend SAO. It was fun to watch, and I hope you think so too.

• 7 years ago

I honestly didn't like it that much. It was well done but story wise was lacking a bit for me. But many people loved it. Give it a shot and see for yourself!

• 7 years ago

It depends on what your taste of anime is. If you like action, along with romance, go for it! I personally loved it.

• 7 years ago

You should just watch it and decide on your own. Just because someone else likes it, doesn't mean you will too. Same as if someone else doesn't like it - it doesn't mean you won't like it either.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

i didnt like it that much once the romance started appearing so i dropped it

• 7 years ago

Yes go fir it kid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.