I don't know what to do.?

I have been eating very little. About 500-700 calories a day. I weigh myself several times a day and measure myself weekly. I am obsessed with counting calories. I hate my body. It started back when boys started calling me fat and ugly this year, I guess it kind of got to me. Now I always hear the voice telling me I'm fat and ugly and not to eat anything. I had 3 toffees today ~130 calories and I wanted to throw up so badly. But I didn't, probably never will. I lost ten pounds in the second week,and have lost a total of 14. People noticed. My friends say I don't need to lose weight at all, but I know I do. Even my dad tells me to lose weight. I don't know , Is there something wrong? I also pinch myself when I am hungry.

Favorite Answer

Yes, something is definitely wrong : sounds like you are suffering from anorexia nervosa, its an eating disorder.

Consult a psychiatrist...