what do you think of these names for a baby?

boy: Acrangel Rey Garcia girl: Rosaline Amor Garcia me n my boyfriend like them<3 but i wanted know how others felt too(: NO RUDE COMMENTS.

• R.
    Favorite Answer

Rosaline Amor is fine, Rose is a cute nickname.

I don't know if you misspelled the boys name, because it looks like at the moment you pronounce it Ack-rangel....I think you meant to put Arcangel, pronounced Ark-angel. Either way, I don't like the name. Its way too much, makes you look low-clas and uneducated.

The boy's name is really hard to pronounce :s I think a name like Angelo would sound better,Rosaline is a really pretty name though! And the name flows (Angelo Rey Garcia also flows too)

The first one is terrible, I stumbled over how to pronounce it (half because it's not a name, half because it doesn't flow at all). So I'd go with that if you want your kid to follow in your footsteps of dumb as rocks trash.

Not sure how you pronounce the boys name but i like the girls name :)

I would go with Mark or something

The first one is pure WTF material. The second one is nice.

LOVE it. different and so beautiful.

please give us your opinion?

thanks :)

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=At...