War between Canada USA?

Canada would win again were undifeded and we would beat you guys wit our fist then burn down the white house again

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In a political sense the only way or reason the US would attack Canada, was if an extremely right wing religious fanatical became the president. Why? Canada is viewed as secular, and an a right wing Christian would feel he/she has the duty to evangelize Canada. The other alternate would be resource shortage some how. All in all these are highly remote and crazy, but they have been talked about among our Canadian academics as possible scenarios but mostly just thought experiments.

But I know Canada could never stop the Americans from invading us, but I know this too the USA cannot hold a hostile territory one in which the people do not want to be assimilated or annexed, regardless of military strength. It would have to be by friendly means, again not likely going to happen in yours or my lifetimes.

Source(s): Political Science student.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Firstly, never gonna happen. Don't forget: In the war of 1812, Canada was Britain's little *****, and it was they who burnt the White House. But that's fine, because we beat you right back into your igloos right after Jackson came back from New Orleans. Canada has a military history of small conflicts and only contributing little to major world conflicts. They have no experience with drawn-out wars. However, most of the USA's military is currently preoccupied thousands of miles away, scattered across the globe. So, while Canada may have the upperhand at first, once the US organized, the Canadians would be decimated. One thing we're great at is revenge. Ask England and Germany. Ask Japan.

You don't **** with the USA.

• Please stop embarrassing other Canadians like me.

Edit: I know some simpletons from the US (Fox News for one) are over patriotic and say stupid sh!t about a country (Canada) that they couldn't even point out on a map. Fox news was making fun of how "Mounties" (RCMP) wear funny red uniforms and ride horses, while American cops drive cars and have real uniforms. Those idiots at Fox news are so simple that you can't expect them to know that the red uniforms and horses are just ceremonial and that Canadian cops drive cars and wear similar uniforms to American police. The difference being that the RCMP are much more professional and far less renown for their corruption. When you stoop to the level of Fox news idiots you make Canada look bad. Who wouldn't be embarrassed to be associated with idiots like that.

Edit: Now if they claim that we say aboot instead of about, those are fighting words. The only people that talk like that are newfies and they are a tiny fraction of Canada.

Edit: " because we beat you right back into your igloos right after Jackson came back from New Orleans."

Oh, here is a Fox news idiot that thinks we live in igloos. 90% of Canadians live within 100 miles of the border. I used miles so you didn't get confused because everyone knows that they don't teach you much about the rest of the world in school.

• 3 years ago

No, i've got self belief the subsequent considerable conflict would be fought to maintain nukes out of the palms of crazies like Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran, and Hugo Chavez of Venezuela. Water may be fought over quicker or later, yet no longer yet.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

You should watch Canadian Bacon. Fantastic movie with John Candy.

• 7 years ago

I wouldn't go that far the states are merely 8 or so buttons away from obliterating all our major cities.

• 7 years ago

In politics and war it would be ludicrous to go to war with a country that is by many means an ally and allied with your allies.

• 7 years ago

Didn't you hear?

The U.S. already invaded Canada.

But everybody there was polite and boring and it drove them nuts. And by the time Winter arrived, they all decided: "Screw this crap... they can keep it!"

• 7 years ago

Drugs are bad mmmkay

• Gazza
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

It wouldn't be worth it. The USA is just China's b!tch.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.