Snes emulator for windows 8?

i recently bought a windows 8 desktop and want to play some snes games on on but i can't find an emulator that works for it, anyone know where an emulator that works for windows 8 is and how to install? I really want to try some neat game hacks i saw.

• Omar D
    Favorite Answer

Hmm... I suggest you check out the following page: http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/snes/

That site contians any and all information about all existing and working emulators. I can't say that its guaranteed to work with Windows 8, but I've been able to use snes9x (one of the emulators found on that page) without any problems on Windows 98, XP, Vista and 7. Just make sure you get the one made for your version of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit). Hope it helps.

Source(s): PC gamer/builder

Snes Emulator Windows

That's a good question and I hope you get reasonable answers

Go to cool rom they have many roms and emulators and I'm sure they'll have one for you

Source(s): Coolrom.com

WIN8 phone = none.