?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Have you read "Testing Crashes for Dummies"?

What did you learn from it?

Montana... um... didn't know the book existed... guess I'm a little late on the joke... cheers...

Favorite Answer

The title is

Crash Testing For Dummies

yes, my brother wanted to apply for work doing so and left the book on the coffee table....quite funny

• ?

between the a mutually as of 5 and... 18, i became going to be President. I even had desirous to particularly run in 2032, by using certainty the election would be on November 2 that 12 months, and that's my birthday. (i'd desire to be the "2d" President elected on his birthday; fellow November 2nder Warren G. Harding became elected on his birthday, 1920). innovations of being a rock sought after guy or woman and/or comedy author on television have been floated around in there, stuff i'd desire to do "till now" entering into politics. Edit: fairly, fairly the only reason I dropped that suited became by using certainty, as quickly as I graduated extreme college, i found out that any one is, good... advise. How would want to I likely run for or "be" President if i'm thoroughly incapable of shrugging off people's criticisms and advise comments? Even of nobodies i've got not met and not in any comprehend "will" meet, and who're for particular incorrect of their criticisms?

• John67

No, my favorite is Vantriloquism for Dummies.

• ?

No, I'm the Test Dummy :,(