Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Pregnant possibly? and scared?

Okay i was on bcp for a year i stoped takeing them 2 months ago and i heard the pill will be in ur system for awhile so we dont botheer useing condoms. :/

iv been haveing these symtpoms

-light period lasted 11th of jan to 18th on jan

-headahcs

heartburn

-stomach achs

-a bit of nausea

-boobs have white stuff on them like something happend to them

-bloated

-constipated

-lazyness

-eating alt

-very tierd

Iv had sex last monday on my period but iv also had sex while i just got off the pill like a month ago?

but ya if anyone has anything to say comment please and no rude comments thanks- kate

Update:

forgot to mention i had taken 2 test very faint thin line from the dollerstore pink dye to ..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you miss the pill for one day it's not recommended you have unprotected sex. Miss it for a couple of months and I'd say it's pretty likely you're pregnant.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Sex should be banned by the government. If you have an unauthorized pregnancy, you can go to jail.

Source(s): China
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Buy a home pregnancy test.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.