Cristian asked in SportsOther - Sports · 7 years ago

Penny Vs Stereo Vinyl Vs Globe Bantam Vs Gold Cup Banana Board?

Can you tell me the differences between these mini cruisers? How they ride, durability, weight, all the specs... Wondering which would be the best for me. Thanks in advance!

Favorite Answer

Alright tell me what you will pay for one of these.

Globe Bantam: $100 - $125 depending on were you get it from

- 24 x 7 deck

- ABEC 7 Bearings and what's cool the caps are clear.

- slant trucks 4.75

- 62mm 83a wheels

-1/8 riser pads

They ride very good, good stability, good grip, I own one and it has been ran over by a truck like 6 times.

Penny board: $85 - $100 depends were you get it.

22x6 deck

ABEC 7 Bearings

Penny trucks excellent for carving.

59mm 78a wheels

No riser pad

Penny's are the most customizable plastic board I've ever seen you goo to their website you can customize the deck wheels hardware trucks, and put a different color panel. Go on youtube they get ran over by cars. They are really good for cruising.

Stereo Vinyl: $60 - $80 depends were you get it from.

22x6 deck

ABEC 7 Bearings

Stereo trucks

59mm 78a wheels

No riser pads

My friend has one and it rides like a penny but like in the middle there's a hump and it feels a weird but you'll get used to it. YouTube they get ran over by cars. It rides like a penny but a different feel.

Gold Cup Banana Board: $85 - $95 depends on were you get it from.

23.5x6 deck

ABEC 7 Bearings

Slant city trucks

Stok'em 59mm 78a wheels

No riser pad

I've personal never rode one of these, I want to get one though. The only difference their is is that it has a 1inch nose better grip and its thicker than penny and stereo.

Ok, if you want something cheap the stereo it best. But if I were you either the globe or banana board would be best. One day ill be getting my hands on a banana board they amazing. But penny, stereo, and banana can fit in a bag better than the globe can. If you want a very durable board globe bantam.

A small thinner lighter board stereo or Penny they are really flexible. Want a board overall gold cup banana.

Source(s): I own 2 of these friend owns 1 and the web
    • JNelly5 years agoReport

These were very helpful but do u have the weights of the boards ? ^-^

Gold Cup Banana Board

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): penny stereo vinyl globe bantam gold cup banana board: https://biturl.im/Y9rtu
  • Linda

3-2 Canada. Panama 2-0 Martinique