What 70's-90's rock/metal music album is this?

Going to describe the album art, this album is green, has a skeleton in a fighter jet, I believe he's in a dogfight with another jet on his tail.

Any ideas? Thanks.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe try "Aces High" album by Iron Maiden

http://compare.ebay.com.au/like/370739214126?ltyp=...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

That's definitely Iron Maiden's "Aces High"

Source(s): The Murky Depths of My Beastly Mind
  • 3 years ago

song is often evolving. Reviving genres never works. it may produce some large bands (such as Wolfmother and The Darkness), yet never re-captures the authentic spirit of the type. Now perhaps rock/steel should not be an analogous (which SUCKS) yet there are some large modern-day genres like positioned up-rock, stoner rock, etc. those have been going through fact the 90s inspite of the incontrovertible fact that, so i don't be attentive to in the event that they count style. i ought to agree on creativity. interior the beginning up, bands took their non-rock impacts and grew to become them to a clean sound. this is imaginitive and creative. yet on the instant, there's a pair of old bands that especially effect a band, and that they may appear too comparable, which isn't new. no longer each and every thing has been finished. think of of each and all of the hot subgenres there are to come again interior the destiny. i can't think of what they're going to sound like, even inspite of the incontrovertible fact that it extremely is gotta be notably darn candy. Rock isn't lifeless. that's modern technique technical problems. Rock and Roll would be up and working quickly.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.