Explain the importance of striving to achieve personal goals?

I need to write a 5 paragraph essay for it on my exam monday and I need three reasons why its important. Could someone give a few answers and explain them please?

Favorite Answer

Setting and achieving personal goals Is how you will create your life.

Maybe a goal for you right now would be getting a pizza. What steps would you take to get a pizza? How would you get there? How would you pay for it, how would you choose your ingredients? Would you take a date? or eat the whole thing by yourself? If you have a special diet, how do you compromise (or not) with someone else to get your (pl) needs met?

It's the same thing for every single choice you ever make in your life.

What do I want?

How will I achieve my goal?

What do I want now?

How will I achieve this goal?

What do I want over a long period of time?

What baby steps can I take to get me closer to my goal?

Did doing this help me get toward my goal? Has my goal changed? What is my goal now?

If you don't set any goals, which is actually an ok thing to choose... you end up living your life by someone else's rules. If this is what you choose, please don't say I didn't tell you so.

Striving To Achieve

• S. R.

If you do not have some goals how do you know where you are going and what you want to accomplish in your time here on Earth?

To be or not to be a productive person, good parent, non user taker person.