Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 years ago

What do you think of these tops?

• Amelia
    Favorite Answer

1. Really like it! The birds are a feminine touch that is personalizing. It will look good with white capris or a skirt, or even jeans.

2. Again, very cute. It could be dressed down with a denim jacket or dressed up with a skirt and heels. Cute.

3. It's very cute and stylish but not very fancy. I suppose you could pair it with a blazer and work pants, and a necklace.

4. This is perfect for work. You can wear it with a blazer and pants or skirt, or you could wear it with jeans and flats.

I really like them all!

I really like the sweater pullover and the lace one from smartest. The other 2 are okay I guess you can't go that wrong with polkadots

I think you have good taste. Honestly, all four are pleasing to the eye. I think the first one is a bit too casual to dress up with, and three to be the same. Two and four is easier to dress up to and dress down.

I think the first three are very pretty.

i liike the first the most

Don't really like them, sorry not my style

Woww, I love them all, good taste (: