Would you consider me pretty?

Ok, really need help on this one! Have suffered some major self confidence issues in the past, still not the most confident person in the world but iv definetly noticed an improvement :) I think what's brought me down the most has to be my looks, It has been said to me before that I may have a mild form of body dismorphic. I can see very little beauty in myself with makeup, and none without it, despite the fact people tell me that I'm pretty. I think I just need to do this for my own sake, all comments are greatly appreciated :) x

http://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4823289218092...

Favorite Answer

I didnt even need to look at the picture. idc what you look like. Like ik im not attractive but still, asking people if you look pretty is just wanting to here compliments. and saying how you have low self estime? PLEASE! ik people that mabey arnt the best looking people but there SO nice and funny and no joke everybody loves em. AND the minute you here a negative thing your gooing to go cry. Why ask peoples oppinions when you dont really want them. Being confident in your self shouldnt derive from what others say, u have to belive it first. GET A LIFE AND DONT WHINE!!!

Source(s): WOW, cant belive some people would acctualy ask that.

i cant see your picture, but i know you're beautiful. Everyone is beautiful just the way they are. You don't need makeup, and do you have a crush? That's why you are worrying about your looks.

Source(s): i had the same problem

cant see it post it agian

'content not found'