Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 8 years ago

Is This A Good Gaming PC Build And What Games Can It Run?

This is the build: Can it run gta 4 max settings, Mirrors Edge Max Settings, and other games at high settings, id like to also know what games i cant run.

GAMER XTREME 2200 (NO MONITOR)

$1,270.00 × QtyTotal: $1,270.00

Configuration

*BASE_PRICE: [+765]

BLUETOOTH: None

CARE1: Professional Wiring for All WIRING Inside The System Chassis - Minimize Cable Exposure, Maximize Airflow in Your System [+19]

CAS: Raidmax Blade Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window [-3] (Red/Black Color)

CASUPGRADE: 12in Meter Light - 8 speed [+15] (Blue Color)

CD: 24X Double Layer Dual Format DVD+-R/+-RW + CD-R/RW Drive (BLACK COLOR)

CD2: None

COOLANT: Standard Coolant

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K 3.50 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155 (All Venom OC Certified) [+110]

CS_FAN: Maximum 120MM Color Case Cooling Fans for your selected case [+15] (Red Color [+0])

ENGRAVING: Custom Message - Max 35 characters (including spaces) [+0] (Courier New)

ENGRAVING_MSG: BEST GAMING PC EVER ~ PVP SAAN! ~_~

FA_HDD: None

FAN: CoolIT LCS ECO II-120MM FB Water Cooler [+0]

FLASHMEDIA: None

FREEBIE_CS: None

FREEBIE_CU1: $50 Visa Gift Card - Free Gift card on all Intel® I7 and I5 Desktops or notebooks [+0]

FREEBIE_MB: GIGABYTE GC-WB300D Exclusive Bluetooth 4.0/WiFi PCIe Expansion Card [+0]

FREEBIE_VC: Cooler Master Storm Xornet Wired 2000 dpi Gaming Mouse [+0]

FREEBIE_VC2: None

GLASSES: None

HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)

HDD2: None

IEEE_CARD: None

IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports

KEYBOARD: AZZA Multimedia USB Gaming Keyboard

MB_SRT: None

MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Kingston HyperX [+6])

MONITOR: None

MONITOR2: None

MONITOR3: None

MOTHERBOARD: * [CrossFireX] GIGABYTE GA-Z77-HD3 Intel Z77 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ IRST, Ultra Durable 4 Classic, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 2x Gen3 PCIe x16, 2x PCIe x1 & 2 PCI (Extreme OC Certified)

MOUSE: None [+0]

NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network

NOISEREDUCE1: Sound Absorbing Foam on Side, Top And Bottom panels [+29]

OVERCLOCK: Extreme OC (Extreme Overclock 20% or more) [+49]

POWERSUPPLY: 750 Watts - Corsair CMPSU-750TXV2 80 Plus Power Supply - Quad SLI Ready [+71]

RUSH: No Rush Service, Estimate Ship Date 12 Business Days

SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT

SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO

SPEAKERS: None

TABLET: None

TEMP: None

TUNING: Intel® Core™ i7-3770K Performance Tuning Protection Plan by Intel [+29]

TVRC: None

USB: None

USBFLASH: None

USBHD: None

USBX: None

VIDEO: AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card [+134] (Major Brand Powered by AMD)

VIDEO2: None

VIDEO3: None

WNC: None

_PRICE: (+1270)

_view_: {4C301AA5-6ECB-439E-861D-86AA3580EAD1}

_load_: 1/28/2013 6:34:40 AM

Details | Edit | Remove

SHOPPING WITH US IS SECURE!

Subtotal: $1,270.00

Ship to: US Canada Tax: $0.00

Electronic Waste Recycling Fee: N/A

Method: Charge:$95.00

Fuel surcharge:$0.00

Grand Total: $1,365.00

Thnx 4 Helping I Appreciate it.

Update:

Many of you are saying the Graphics card is not good for the i7 so what graphics card would you recommend.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The thing with gaming computers is that the power is primarily derived from the graphics card, and the processor supports and only needs to be strong enough to handle the graphics card. The i5-3570k is powerful enough to handle even the best single GPUs like the GTX 690 (a $1000 card), therefore it is technically better for gaming to save the $100 on the CPU and put that money into a graphics card.

That is why Comp 1 will be better for gaming than Comp 2 despite being cheaper:

Comp 1 - i5-3570k ($220) with GTX 660 ti ($260) = $480

Comp 2 - i7-3770k ($320) with RAdeon 7870 ($220) = $540

However, an i7-3770k is still more powerful than an i5-3570k, not sure where anyone gets the idea that it isn't. And when you aren't gaming and doing tasks such as video editing, web surfing, downloads, etc., the i7-3770k will show its superiority.

The graphics card you chose is still excellent. Check the performance benchmarks for high end video cards:

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.ht...

If you are looking for a high-end videocard, the GTX 660ti is the most cost effective at the top of the benchmark charts. The ones above it are typically $350 - $1000

Either way, your setup will be able to handle all current games, most on max settings. If you want to ensure the ability to play at high settings for a couple of years, get the GTX 660 ti or better

• 8 years ago

To be honest it will max out almost anything, 64 player battlefield 3 "may" have a little trouble. It's a good pc. Only problem it's about double the price compared to if you put it together yourself, also that i7 is going to be overkill for that 7870, many "gaming computer" companies will use a way over powered cpu, and then skimp out on gpu.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That is over priced for what it is .And what is it with pre built gaming computers and an i7 you don't need an i7 the Graphics card is not one i would use .I would change that .

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I7 blows

I would get i5 or wait for i9

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yeah it's good, probably anything really. Not sure about Graphics quality though.

• n/a
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

nope

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.