On The Bold and The Beautiful would Taylor date Eric?

Just to get back in her own way at Stephanie even if she's dead?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • MAK
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Taylor loved Stephanie and being the swift she shrink that she is ... needs to move on and since Eric and her are both available maybe duck lips can light a firecracker underneath Eric and bring him back to life ...... Taylor wasn't the only one that got screwed when Babbling Brooke was the only one to say good-bye to Stephanie, Taylor is not a vindictive person if she was she could have put Brooke in her place years ago.... so getting even is not Taylors stong point, I don't thing she can even figure things out like that with her pea brain.

• 7 years ago

Taylor isn't a malicious person, especially against a dead person. She's mad at Stephanie but she doesn't want revenge or anything like that.

However, I think she WOULD date Eric because she's lonely. And I think Stephanie would approve and be happy for them both.

It does cross a line though. He's her ex-father in-law. But that's B&B, everyone is related.

• ANTM
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

With Ridge gone its either Eric Sr. or Eric Jr. sorry Thorne

• 7 years ago

I think she would, she wants to see her kids in a position of power at FC, and why not...Eric is no saint and he knows how to cross the line with his ''daughter in law''...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Logan
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No, a few years back they had strong feelings for each other that they never acted on, I for one would love it if they got together.

• 7 years ago

who hasn't eric fuccked

• OMG I HOPE NOT!!!!!!

Please lets not go down that road!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.