Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 7 years ago

what is a good mmo game me and my friend can play?

me and my friend are really bored and we want a free mmo game that we can play together

Favorite Answer

This is the key to your questions:

Vindictus by Nexon. 3D hack and slash!

First off I have to say the game is incredible! Amazing story-line, graphics, game play, weapons, players and more! Don't play that crappy *** Wizard101 and **** for retards. It sucks ball. Games like that need to be removed because they are so kiddo. You have to pay for everything in that game almost! In Vindictus, you can pay for some cool crap but it isn't needed to finish the damn game. Here are reasons why Vindictus is great:

1) The Graphics. Depending on your computer, if you set it the highest point of quality, you will find the game amazing. Think off World of Warcraft, but more kick *** and less fantasy. There are some gores to the game as well. Some sexual content but few...

2) The Story-Line. Holy Fak ball I almost tried my **** when the first Season story-line ended! Now they started Season 2 but it just got in to the first chapter of it. I love how the game evolved and some many unexpected twist and the endings!

3) The Weapon. ****, more weapons like hell! You can buy them off of other real players to in the market and you can sell your own weapon to other players too for profit. There are so many weapons in the whole game!

4) How to play. I like how you play the game. Mouse clicks to attack with your weapons, ASDF to move, E to throw **** and pick stuff up. Basic and simple yet fun.

5) Characters. SHAZAM! Now there are 6 characters with a new one out! There is Lann (Twin Blades/Spears), Fiona (Sword/Hammer with Shield/Long Shield), Evie (Staff/Scythe), Karok (Pillars/Cestus), Kai (Long Bow/Short Bow), Vella {NEW} (Twin Blades).

6) If I remember, it was nominated the best MMORPG back in 2011 or 10... I haven’t kept up with the game lately with so much schooling.

7) People. The game is so beat it needs over 200 servers to hold all the characters in the game.

8) BOSSES. BIG *** BOSSES.

9) PVP anywhere, anyplace, anytime. As soon as you are in a quest, you can pvp anyone as long as the opponent accepts.

I know, all you ******* out there who think stupid **** Wizard101 and Pirate101 (In other words, 5 year olds) might be saying "This game has to have downsides." True, it does have some but few that really affect the game in general! But at least I don't have to pay to play the whole thing!

1) Lag. **** most games have this problem. Although if you have a good computer and internet that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Only thing is that if you join a party to go raiding and the host internet suck, well, it may lag on you but not too much.

2) Long *** downloads. Look, if you don't have good internet and fast one either, It can take up to a day or 8 hours to download. If you have a Medium or high quality, you can download it within 4-7 hours maybe.

3) Gender Lock. Crap, for example, Lann is always a guy, Evie is always a girl, Fiona is always a girl, Etc.

4) Sign Up Problems. When I tried the sign up I had problems but no worries. Nexon created Vindictus making the game site linked with things like Maplestory and Combat Arms. I just went to Maplestory and made a account there and used it on the Vindictus site.

That was all the downside I could think of...

And so I advise you to play Vindictus for the following reason that I will repeat. Good game play, story-ling, players, weapons, graphics, and more. Sure there are downside but as you notice, only minors. I hope you take the chance and play the epic game Vindictus. Try it or at least look at it over YouTube! It takes place in the medieval times too! :D

Source(s): LIfe

1

Source(s): World of Warcraft Guide http://sparkindl.info/WorldOfWarcraftGuides

If you're interested in browser-based games, here are some good games you can have a try:

http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/wartune-_28_r2gam...

Wartune is a Strategy Hybrid MMORPG released by R2games.com & Proficient City Limited. In this exciting strategy/RPG hybrid game, the action begins with the first click! Featuring three unique classes, single and multi-player dungeons, PvP arenas, competitive battle grounds, thousand-player boss battles, a robust guild system, and farming.

http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/pockie-pirates.sh...

Pockie Pirates is the first horizontal version of RPG webgame released by Game321. Based on the theme of dream, passion, youth and friendship, you will play the role of a young pirate, determining to find legendary treasures and become the King of Pirates. In the game, you'll be confronted with various difficulties and need to root out enemies before you make the dream come true.

http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/goto/chrono-tales.shtm...

Chrono Tales is a free 3D browser-based MMORPG. The new generation engine provides players with anime-styled 3D graphics via browsers, without client download. Traveling through the time rift, players can explore in the fantasy world of Chrono Tales and save the realm from the resurgent evil. You can challenge immersive quest, forge legendary gear, tame mythological pets and experience much more mainstream MMO features in Chrono Tales.

If  you're trying to find attraction practices that get you sex, or techniques to pick up girls and develop a relationship together, Joshua Pellicer addresses all of it in the Badass eBook, a book for the people, a book that you will believe it is here  https://tr.im/2yvzZ .

There are numerous things in The Tao of Badass that you can use to be a lot more effective with women however the success of the methods will only depend on whether you are willing to simply accept that disappointment and rejection includes the process of learning the intricacies of the relationship game.

Tao of Badass is a guide from where every man can learn something.

Hi,

If you want to download World of Warcraft you can download it here for free: http://j.mp/1p0De3U

In this role-playing game, you will have to create your own character and choose one of the available roles to start forging you own path in the world of Azeroth.

For me, it's the best game ever.

If you're lookin for a extra like chatting web page try zwinky if you are looking for a recreation that you fight monsters and stuff and get numerous sort of outfits and weapons and stuff that's rather cool try adventure quest worlds

One word AION. Especially if your playing with a friend it will be much faster getting through the start up levels.

Source(s): Honestly it rocks and it's 100% free (no barred areas)

I recommend DC Universe online (it's free)

Guild wars, guild wars 2, star wars, LOTR online, you could play minecraft together