Neil
Lv 6
Neil asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 7 years ago

Does anyone else believe that JJ Abrams made a pact with the devil?

Isn't it strange that the middle of the road writer of such films as "Regarding Henry" and "Gone Fishing" as well as a discarded draft of "Armageddon" is suddenly the wunderkind writer/director of BOTH the "Star Wars" and "Star Trek" reboots -- especially since he is such a rabid fan of both. This is only one guy out of BILLIONS! He must have sold his soul for it.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

I suppose it's possible. . . I kinda hope so, because that means the next SW flick will kick @ss. :)

Actually. . . I think maybe he just honed his skills, had the talent to begin with, and networked as the years ticked by.

I'm a big Lost fan. Loved the Star Trek reboot. I am actually hopeful - however foolhardy that might be! :)

• It sounds like he lost a bet. I wouldn't have anything to do with Star Wars. It hasn't been good since the last film in the 80's. He is a doing a good job with the Star Trek franchise, he should stick to that.

• 7 years ago

he did Lost and Alias and the Syat Trek rebbot is good, nice to see Hollywood recognise talent to a chance

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.