Neil
Neil asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 7 years ago

Does anyone else believe that JJ Abrams made a pact with the devil?

Isn't it strange that the middle of the road writer of such films as "Regarding Henry" and "Gone Fishing" as well as a discarded draft of "Armageddon" is suddenly the wunderkind writer/director of BOTH the "Star Wars" and "Star Trek" reboots -- especially since he is such a rabid fan of both. This is only one guy out of BILLIONS! He must have sold his soul for it.

Best Answer

I suppose it's possible. . . I kinda hope so, because that means the next SW flick will kick @ss. :)

Actually. . . I think maybe he just honed his skills, had the talent to begin with, and networked as the years ticked by.

I'm a big Lost fan. Loved the Star Trek reboot. I am actually hopeful - however foolhardy that might be! :)

• It sounds like he lost a bet. I wouldn't have anything to do with Star Wars. It hasn't been good since the last film in the 80's. He is a doing a good job with the Star Trek franchise, he should stick to that.

he did Lost and Alias and the Syat Trek rebbot is good, nice to see Hollywood recognise talent to a chance