Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

I feel like I have power over this girl?

At work, I was telling a friend of mine that I like smoking weed, but I don't drink. I said that weed is so much safer than alcohol, and how it should be legal and whatnot. A co-worker who is our age (20) was looking at me like I was talking about heroin or something, and said she doesn't smoke weed. I still used to tell her how great weed is, and she listened.

A few days ago she told me that she took my advice and smoked weed for the first time a couple of nights ago, and she loved it. She even had some on her at the moment.

That made my day, not gonna lie. I felt so good that I was the one who talked her into smoking weed.

Why am I so happy about that? I feel like I have a lot of influence over her now, I dunno if that's why.

• Kevlar
    Favorite Answer

youre a pile of S H I T

go F U C U K Y O U R S E L F A S S H O L E

• ^_^

Sounds like either you're persuasive, or she is just easily convinced by things that sound cool.

Not sure why you are happy about it, but... you have another weed buddy now- which i guess is cool.

~Stay High~

• you should be ashamed talking someome into smoking weed